Thursday, August 6, 2009

Horselife Daily Dish on all Things Related to Horses

After a lot of coaxing and help from my wife I am ready to embark on some serious blogging on all sorts of horse related topics. My life long interest in horses has led me in all different equine directions and interests. It is my plan to share these tidbits of info with fellow horse crazed enthusiasts on a daily basis. Every day of the week I will have a different topic.
Monday: Riding tips and Horse Problem Solving
Tuesday: Book and product reviews
Wednesday: Tack and it's function
Thursday Riding Styles and Disciplines
Friday: Breed Reviews
Sat/Sun I will be out riding.
Once I get the hang of it I will be posting video blogs from a variety of locations.
I am really looking forward to sharing my passion for all things horses and look forward to hearing your comments and questions.
thanks
www.horselife.ca

No comments: