Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Can Am All Breed Show A Great Success

I would like to thank everyone that stopped by the HorseLife booth this past weekend at the Can Am All Breed show in London Ontario.  It was great seeing a bunch of familiar faces and meeting a lot of new ones.  I would like to give a special thanks to all those who purchased some products and took in one of my seminars; without your support I could not be doing what I love and would be back at a "Real Job"; thanks.

A special congratulations to all the Wind Rider Challenge competitors, in particular to Camilla Willings who took the championship with her beautiful freestyle performance on her Paso Fino Stallion; (some great riding Camilla)
I should also mention the Winner of the Leather Bitless Bridle draw was Skye Pomainville of Timmins Ontario.
I look forward to meeting with many of you again at horse events throughout the season.
Thanks
Steve